- Precision ground replaceable carbide inserts
- Pattern always remains the same
- Cutterheads can cut 5/8” - 1” thick material
- The same cutterheads will accept inserts for straight, bevel or micro-bevel
- The tongue cuts are available with or without the nail groove
- Custom patterns are available
|Terminus introduces a complete set of cutterheads for flooring!
The set includes the bottom heads for hogging/roughing and finishing, the side heads for tongue and groove and the top head for the backout/relief cut.
All cutterheads use replaceable carbide insert tooling for longer life and lower costs.
The 9200 Series Top Cutterhead uses double-sided replaceable carbide inserts for the backout relief cuts that can be located anywhere across the length of the cutterhead. The double-sided straight planing knives are available in HSS or solid carbide.
The 9000 Series Bottom Cutterhead can be used for either hogging / roughing or finishing. The double sided straight planing knives are available in H.S.S. or solid carbide.
The 3 wing 9900 series Tongue and Groove Cutterheads use precision ground replaceable carbide inserts. Your pattern always remains the same! These cutterheads can cut 5/8” - 1” thick material. They can also cut either straight or bevel flooring with or wirhout nail groove, with a simple change of the inserts.